Elementary Science Methods 1: Week #4

 

Elementary Science Methods 1: Week #4

What did you learn this week in the lab?

  •  This week in lab I learned about 5E Models and how to create an effective lesson plan in science as a subject. The 5E Model includes the terms: Engage, Explore, Explain, Elaborate, and Evaluate. These terms help us as future teachers to build an effective lessons. 

Which parts did you find clear and which were confusing?

  • I didn't specifically find anything confusing about this class although I wish I had time to practice applying these models to an actual lesson. 

How can you apply what you have learned to your teaching in the future?

  • As mentioned above, I can apply the terms in the 5E Model to my future lessons to help students learn effectively in my future classroom.  



Comments

  1. HI!
    I really enjoyed the photos provided. I also learned what a 5E model was this week and believe it is very beneficial in education. I also hope to provide 5E models in my classroom!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire! Your fast-growing plant looks like it is growing so well. I also think it would have been helpful to apply the 5E model to a lesson, but learning about it also made me realize I would like to use it in my future classroom. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elementary Science Methods 1: Week #10

Elementary Science Methods 1: Week #3

Elementary Science Methods 1: Week #11